The Bond Code The Bond Code

Could have worked

This was okay. The theory and stuff is interesting and funny cos it's true (you forgot the big world domination plan and the way the villain inevitably reveals it to bond moments before he escapes, seriously what's with that?), but the animation was kinda lame, it didn't look like bond or anything, and it was quite dull. Maybe work on your animation skills but your montage effect and short and sweet plot synopsis was good and I liked that.

Awesome Video Games Ep31 Awesome Video Games Ep31

Great parody

Generally these annoy me, but this one was actually really funny, i loved the paperboy action-sequence/gaming screenshot montage, it was really clever and wtf is with that dude that spazzes on the pavement anyway? Well done, an excellent parody.

FarFromSubtle responds:

Thanks for giving us a chance bro. Glad you liked it!

Johnny & the ZootSuits Johnny & the ZootSuits

eh...........

it was pretty good but i didn't particuarly like the live action ending, it wasn't very funny

IzakFlashMan responds:

yea fair enough, It was more an injoke than anything else. I was thinking of removing it before uploading to Newgrounds, but I couldn't be screwed. my bad. =P

Desolation 2 Desolation 2

Yeah

When I started playing this game, it started off as a ten, now i'll take a one off for every problem I had with it:
-1: Disorienting arrow movement
-2: Link in the corner frustratingly close to arrow (I must've pressed it like, ten times)
-3: Inspection button doesn't always revert meaning you miss out on things and other times it makes you shoot
-4: Health too high (Virtually no challenge)

Besides from that, it was good, good length and fun gameplay, the third one should be awesome! Good job, man.

MIRC MIRC

EXCELLENT

this game was fantastic, it had everything right, challenge, bonus points, clever physics engine, it all came together fantastically, well done.

Personal Shopper Personal Shopper

good

this game was good, u can't find objects by pressing tab and it's pretty challenging. I'd like to see maybe character and shop movement and also the outlined objects having slightly more detail, sometimes i couldn't tell what they were.