The Bond Code The Bond Code

Could have worked

This was okay. The theory and stuff is interesting and funny cos it's true (you forgot the big world domination plan and the way the villain inevitably reveals it to bond moments before he escapes, seriously what's with that?), but the animation was kinda lame, it didn't look like bond or anything, and it was quite dull. Maybe work on your animation skills but your montage effect and short and sweet plot synopsis was good and I liked that.

Awesome Video Games Ep31 Awesome Video Games Ep31

Great parody

Generally these annoy me, but this one was actually really funny, i loved the paperboy action-sequence/gaming screenshot montage, it was really clever and wtf is with that dude that spazzes on the pavement anyway? Well done, an excellent parody.

FarFromSubtle responds:

Thanks for giving us a chance bro. Glad you liked it!

Johnny & the ZootSuits Johnny & the ZootSuits

eh...........

it was pretty good but i didn't particuarly like the live action ending, it wasn't very funny

IzakFlashMan responds:

yea fair enough, It was more an injoke than anything else. I was thinking of removing it before uploading to Newgrounds, but I couldn't be screwed. my bad. =P

LL - The Cookie Jar LL - The Cookie Jar

Nope

I'm sorry, but I just don't find these funny, clever or original, it seems like the jokes all consisted of geeky "in" references and laughing at a...rapist almond? Anyway, i'm sure these work for some people, but for me, this should have been ten seconds long, snappy and much more amusing.

MasterLock responds:

You have a very strange conception of what almonds look like. Also ten second flashes don't win 3 awards and front page so nyuh!

StickDude Killing Arena 4 StickDude Killing Arena 4

bleh

It's been done before, better and in a more original light. Sorry, it felt like i'd watched it before, too bland, and no scene changes. I dunno how this got front page but i think you should work harder.

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

That was...erm...

the animation and art was awesome, but i'm left..disturbed. It was...wow...but...yeah, i'm confused.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Hahaha...ew

I loved this, the retro and detailed animation style combined with the disgustingly hilarious ending worked awesomely. I watched this three times and the second time round i looked away cos it's so gross. Not that i'm giving anything away, lol. Well done, Harry, you're stuff is awesome!

'The Traffic Jam' 'The Traffic Jam'

it stopped halfway through!

Dude, you opened a fairly ordinary flash then just stopped it halfway through! Not even before the animation finished! No good, man, no good at all.

Don't Hate Tricky Don't Hate Tricky

Nope

Somehow you made a tired, gay cock joke even less funny. Why you would even think people hate tricky because they're offended by cartoon penises and not because it's a dumb retarded gag that's been overdone anyway is beyond me. This sucks and your rant only decays your stupid point.

Tom's Easter orgy Tom's Easter orgy

Grah?

No matter how much I watch this, it fails to make any more sense.
Perfect.